Irish Kelp for Pets is a blend of three Irish Kelps. Taken from the fucacae and laminariacae families of brown seaweeds, this blend provides the benefits of three Kelps, and is also excellent value!
- Excellent blend of three Irish Kelps
- Bioavailable vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Improve skin and coat condition
- Natural source of Fucoidan and Fucoxanthin
- Available in 150 gram and 300 gram sizes
- Shipping is €4.50 worldwide and free for orders over €34
- Find out Shipping Rates here
Sustainably harvested off the West coast of Ireland, the seaweeds in this blend are dried at low temperatures using a dehumidifier room. After being dried they are milled so as they can easily be mixed through your pets feed.
This blend provides the following into a dogs diet:
- Antioxidant properties
- Boosts skin and coat condition
- Helps maintain glucose levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
100% Irish this Kelp blend is formulated by marine scientists that have worked for 30 years with seaweeds. Irish Kelp for Pets provides all the benefits of Kelp in one serving!
Recommended Daily Dosage: (Includes 2 grams measuring scoop)
Small Dogs and Cats (<10kg).........1 Scoop
Medium Dogs (10-20kg).................1-2 Scoop
Large Dogs (>20KG)............................2 Scoops
Irish Kelp for Pets is not recommended for animals undergoing treatment for hyperthyroidism as contains a natural source of iodine. Start with a small amount and increase to the recommended amount.