Remedy Health CBD oil is 100% grown, processed and manufactured in Ireland from Irish Hemp. This CBD oil is naturally abundant in terpenes and essential fatty acids that support the overall health and wellness of your pet.
Give it to your pet directly or mix it into their favourite foods or treats.
All of the Remedy Health products contain 100% natural ingredients, contain no THC, and are independently tested for quality and quantity of CBD.
People tend to use CBD in their pets for the following reasons:
- Seizures | Studies show CBD oil can help reduce the number of seizures in dogs with epilepsy.
- Anxiety | CBD promotes a sense of calm and reduces symptoms of stress and separation anxiety.
- Sleep | Pets with dementia and other sleep-impairments can rest easier with CBD thanks to its ability to calm stress signals to the brain.
- Inflammation | CBD is known as a natural anti-inflammatory product which, in turn, can help reduce pain.
- Pain | CBD can help alleviate pain associated with ageing, joint health and more.
- Mobility | Pets taking CBD for joint pain often enjoy improved mobility.
- Appetite | CBD can help with reducing nausea and other GI symptoms, CBD can help stimulate appetite in sick and recovering animals.
- Nausea | CBD is shown to interact with serotonin to alleviate nausea and vomiting.
- GI problems | CBD can provide relief from uncomfortable digestive symptoms such as gas, bloating and diarrhoea.
- IBD | Due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce GI symptoms, CBD can help pets battling IBD.
All the Remedy Health CBD Oil tinctures come in 30 ml bottles and the mg amount is the total amount of CBD in the bottle.
Ingredients: MCT Oil, CBD, Natural Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
Dosage: 2 drops in the morning and evening. Increase dosage as required.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and Remedy Health Ltd, nor Seaweed For Dogs, make no official medical claims surrounding CBD. Remedy Health Limited use only organically produced whole hemp extract, available in various forms i.e. caps, oils and creams etc. The products that they supply contain Cannabidiol (CBD), amongst other legal cannabinoids. All of the products Remedy Limited supply contains less than 0.2%THC, as required under EU and Irish law. They don’t supply any products made from cannabis that contains over 0.2%THC.